screenshot-2016-10-13-at-1-50-33-pm

Hi my name is Michael, I make many mistakes that means I’m not perfect. I know i’m not perfect but that is what makes me myself. If you are near me I might be these things spontaneous,weird and dorky.

Here are some things that you guys should know about me. I’m twelve with brown hair, brown eyes and 5 foot 3. I like to be myself and show people who I am. I’m very lucky to have a family a big family and a nice house and clothes. My family is 5 people Dad(Curt), Mom( Melissa), Brother(Wyatt), Sister(Becca). I like to be athletic all year round so I play three sports. These sports are Football, soccer and basketball. My friends call me many names but to sum them all up it means weird. Some of my friends are Patrick, Jayden, Nathan and Dylan.

Some of my abilities and skills I have are. A good work ethic, an example is I get my work done well and mostly on time. A skill I have is I can cook, my favorite food to make is chicken alfredo. My last is i’m trained in first aid, I have help one person before who was falling and had weak knees so I helped them.
It’s been weird about writing about myself. I have found out from this writing is actually fun. I had fun doing this writing so I hoped you liked it.